Friday, November 28, 2008

Tanya, Dane and Isaac

Wow, this little family rocked! From the moment I met Tanya I felt like I had known her forever - perhaps that's because I am better aquainted with her sister Lisa (baby Bailey's mummy from a previous shoot) and they are so alike that it's scary! Her partner Dane is one cool dude, just check out the tattoos!
I had an awesome time with these guys as we captured this snapshot of their new family - before Isaac is old enough to hold the camera himself! Cause that's the thing, time just goes so fast and before we know it our little people are all grown up. Which is why I feel so blessed to be invited again and again to capture these precious moments in time for the most amazing families on the planet. I love my job!

























2 comments:

  1. Love these photos, Carley - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren, I am such a fan of a black background and it worked so well for what I had in mind for Dane, Tanya and Isaac. I have been itching to get my hubby's tatts in a photo - and well, the photographer's family are always last on the list, so the next best thing is a willing client with beautiful tattoos. I am so pleased with this image set!

    ReplyDelete