Tuesday, December 16, 2008

High School Formal

Now, most of you would be aware that shooting weddings is my very favourite thing to do (except for pregnant bellies and newborns but that just goes without saying..) And what is the next best thing to a wedding? A high school formal of course! There's the hair, the make-up, the shoes, the dress, the flowers, the bling and the entourage too! So, when I was asked to shoot this fantastic formal session for one of my favourite families I jumped at the opportunity and had a blast!
Honestly, these kids are awesome - and seriously good looking, so it wasn't difficult to stare at them through a lens for an hour non-stop! In fact, it took me waaaaaaay back to my own year 10 formal night - but that's another story!
Anyway, here are a few of my favourite shots from that session. I thank the parents of these great kids for allowing me to post their images here on the blog. Enjoy!







































1 comment: