Monday, December 22, 2008

Mother and Daughter

Words can't describe the relationship that exists between a mother and her daughter. We try, using words like natural, instinctive, spiritual and magical, but for me a picture tells a thousand words. If I were to describe Jody and Layla's relationship I think I would use just one word - FUN! They were so great to work with, such a natural vibe and carefree energy that really shines on camera. Thanks Jody and Layla - I look forward to a teen shoot with you both in a few years time... I wonder what words I'll be using to describe the mother/ daughter dynamic then?



















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots that will trigger precious memories through the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful mother/daughter images!

    ReplyDelete